Friday, February 24, 2012

[Help]SQLServer Logon Failure ....

Hi!
I have a SQL server which version is SQL Server 8.0 and I want to change
this server's windows logon password. But, when I did then restart sql
service, I get this error message :"SQL Server Logon Failure". Is there any
way to change this password?
Registration properties : Windows authentication
Authentication mode : SQL Server and Windows
Best Regards,
AresChange the service login info - check
http://www.techgroup21.com/subpage.asp?subnavID=114.
Dejan Sarka, SQL Server MVP
Associate Mentor
www.SolidQualityLearning.com
"ares" <aresATasia-minor.info> wrote in message
news:uRCSkJkxEHA.2580@.TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> Hi!
> I have a SQL server which version is SQL Server 8.0 and I want to change
> this server's windows logon password. But, when I did then restart sql
> service, I get this error message :"SQL Server Logon Failure". Is there
any
> way to change this password?
> Registration properties : Windows authentication
> Authentication mode : SQL Server and Windows
> Best Regards,
> Ares
>
>|||Thanks for your help.
"Dejan Sarka" <dejan_please_reply_to_newsgroups.sarka@.avtenta.si> wrote in
message news:OiePlJmxEHA.1300@.TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...
> Change the service login info - check
> http://www.techgroup21.com/subpage.asp?subnavID=114.
> --
> Dejan Sarka, SQL Server MVP
> Associate Mentor
> www.SolidQualityLearning.com
> "ares" <aresATasia-minor.info> wrote in message
> news:uRCSkJkxEHA.2580@.TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> any
>

No comments:

Post a Comment